Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions / 条款和条件
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of the website, mobile and tablet apps, and all content, services, and products available at or through the website and apps (taken together, the “Website”) owned, operated, and made available by Mantra Ltd., operated under the brand Urban Office (Here on referred to as the “Company”). The following terms and conditions also govern your use of any co-working office space offered or advertised through the Website, or amenities offered at the co-working office space . Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website and Spaces. The Website and Spaces are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time by the Company. By accessing or using any part of the Website or by using the Spaces you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use the Spaces. The Website and Spaces are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary right, authority, and consent to bind such entity to this Agreement.
1. Your Account. In order to be able to use the Website and the Spaces, you will be required to provide the Company with your information, including your Wechat profile information and telephone number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, may cause the Company to suspend or terminate your Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and for all activities that occur under the Account. You must immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. The Company will not be liable for any acts or omissions by or through your Account, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Payment. By booking the Space in advance or the same day, you agree to pay the Company the recurring or nonrecurring fees associated with the Space, as displayed to you at the time of booking, or as updated by the Company from time to time upon notice to you. Booking fees will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you book the Space or as per the package if you accept membership. The Company reserves the right to charge overtime fees if you exceed the amount of time for which you booked a Space. Fees are not refundable.
Your use of the Website and/or Spaces may be immediately suspended or terminated if the Company is unable to collect payment from you for any reason.
The Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of its customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for its Website or Spaces as it deems necessary.
3. Use of Spaces. If you use the Spaces, you agree to be bound by and comply with any additional terms, conditions, and policies provided by the owner, tenant, and/or property manager of the Spaces (the “Space Owner”) relating to the use of a specific Space, including compliance with building security procedures and IT access and use procedures (collectively, the “Venue Policies”). The Company and/or the Space Owner may record your activity in the Space for the purpose of your and other members’ security. The Venue Policies may be provided in electronic format through the Website or in hardcopy format.
While you use a Space, the Company and/or the Space Owner may provide the following services: (a) exclusive use of a workstation within the Space; (b) furnishings, including work space and chairs; (c) access to shared internet connection; (d) heat, air conditioning, electricity, and bathroom facilities; and (e) beverages, including coffee, tea, and hot and cold water, condiments, and light snacks. Reasonable measures will be taken to accommodate larger groups of paying members.
You acknowledge that the Spaces will be shared spaces, and that the Space’s personnel, other Urban Office users, and their guests will use the Space simultaneously with your use. The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enforce this Agreement with respect to Urban Office users, but assumes no responsibility for the actions of such users, of their guests or of the Space’s personnel. You understand that neither the Company nor the Space Owner is responsible for any property you may leave behind in a Space.
You further agree that: (1) you will only use the Spaces for lawful purposes; (2) you will not use the Spaces for any illegal or inappropriate purposes, including gambling, prostitution, pornography, sexual activity, drug or human trafficking, money laundering, drug use, alcohol abuse, violent or threatening behavior, bigotry, bullying, hate speech, or any other purpose reasonably likely to reflect negatively on the Company or the Space Owner;(3) you will not use the Space in a retail or whole sales, or other capacity involving frequent visits by members of the public; (4) you will not compete with the business conducted by the Restaurant; (5) you will not access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Restaurant (including the bar, kitchen, basement, office, and storage areas); (6) you will not violate the privacy or intellectual property rights of others; (7) you will not make excessive noise in the Spaces, or create any noise or conduct any other activity which would, in the Company’s judgment, disturb other persons in the Space; (8) you will follow all additional regulations regarding the Space as may be communicated by the Space Owner, or through the Website, posted signs, or otherwise; (9) you will not have mail or packages delivered to the Spaces unless given prior express written consent by an officer of the Company; (10) you will not install, remove, or modify any fixtures, equipment, machinery, or appliances in the Spaces; (11) you will not damage, injure, deface or destroy the Spaces or anything in the Space and understand that you may be held liable (and do hereby authorize the Company to charge you) for the replacement or repair cost for all damage to the Spaces and items therein during your use thereof; (12) you will not impair the proper operation of the Spaces and will not try to harm the Spaces in any way whatsoever; (13) you are responsible for leaving the Spaces in a clean and tidy condition; and (14) you will leave the Spaces at the end of the rental period or as otherwise directed by the Company or the Space Owner.
You further acknowledge that your use of the Spaces does not create a lease between you and the Company or the Space Owner, but is rather a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, contractual license on the terms of this Agreement. In its sole discretion and without limiting any of the Company’s other rights hereunder, the Company may restrict your access to the Spaces in the event of fraud, trespassing, illegal activity, or violation of any of the terms of conditions of this Agreement.
4. Use of Website. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use the Website. You shall not:(1) impair the proper operation of the Website; (2) use the Website to cause nuisance, harassment, annoyance or inconvenience; (3) use, copy, adapt, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Website except as expressly permitted in this Agreement; (4) access the Website in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website;
The Company has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. Content relating to the Spaces, including but not limited to narrative descriptions, capacity, noise, light, technology, and photos, are provided solely by the Space Owners. The Company is not responsible if the Space Owners have misrepresented or omitted any aspect of the Spaces. Reviews of the Spaces are provided solely by Urban Office users, and the Company is not responsible if such users have misrepresented any aspect of the Spaces
The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the Website by visitors, or from any downloading by those visitors of the content there posted.
5. User Reviews. The Company may, in its sole discretion, permit users to post reviews or other material to the Website. No anonymous Reviews will be permitted. Users shall be required to identify themselves as the author of a Review in order to post a Review to the Website.
Additionally, you are responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, the Review. By making a Review, you represent and warrant that the Review is factually correct and based on your firsthand consumer experience, is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material
6. Copyright Infringement. As the Company asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyrights, you are encouraged to notify the Company. The Company will respond to all such notices, including, as required or appropriate, by removing the infringing material or disabling links to the infringing material.
7. Publicity. You grant us permission to use your name, image, photos, quotes, trademark and/or logo to identify you as a user of the Company’s services, on a public-facing display on our website, or on any other medium used for the Company’s business and marketing communications. You acknowledge that we may, from time to time, use your name, image, photos, quotes, trademark and/or logo incidentally and/or in passing in connection with promotion of our and our partners’ businesses, products and services during and after the Term. To the extent (i) any such use is objectionable to you, (ii) you notify us of your objections in writing and (iii) provided that we work promptly and in good faith to remove or minimize to the extent reasonably possible under the circumstances the effect of the objected-to conduct, you hereby waive any claims or damages against us relating to such use.
8. Changes. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to become aware of updates or changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of or access to the Website and/or Spaces following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Company may also offer new services and/or features through the Website or in the Spaces. Such new features and/or services will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. The Company may terminate your Account at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Account, you may simply discontinue use. If you wish to terminate a paid subscription, you must notify the Company before the end of the applicable subscription period. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Company and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither the Company, the Space Owners, nor its or their suppliers and licensors makes any warranty: (i) as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, safety, accuracy, or completeness of the Website or Spaces; (ii) that the Website or Spaces will be error free, that any errors will be corrected, or that access to the Website or Spaces will be continuous or uninterrupted; (iii) that the Website or Spaces will meet your requirements or expectations; (iv) that the Spaces will be suitable for any particular activity; (iv) that any stored data will be accurate or reliable; (v) that Wi-Fi and/or electricity will be continuously accessible in the Spaces; or (vi) as to the quality of the Spaces, as well as any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Spaces. You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Website and Spaces, and any third party services or products, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Company and Space Owners shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any loss or theft of your property during your use of the Spaces. By using the Website and Spaces, you may be exposed to locations that are potentially dangerous, offensive, harmful to minors, unsafe, or otherwise objectionable. You use the Website and the Spaces at your own risk.
The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. The Company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damages of whatever nature arising from such problems.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Company or its suppliers or licensors be liable with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement under any theory of recovery (including contract, negligence, or strict liability) for: (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages, (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute products or services, (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data, or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to the Company under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the accrual of a cause of action. The Company is not liable for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control.
12. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (i) you are legally entitled to enter into this Agreement and you have the right, power and authority or capacity to enter into this Agreement, (ii) if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old, (iii) your use of the Website and the Spaces will be in accordance with this Agreement and with all other applicable laws and regulations